How much does ScoliSMART Treatment Cost? Does my insurance cover it?
The health insurance industry has been in utter turmoil for decades now, making accurate determination of coverage and benefits challenging and frustrating, however all of the therapy codes billed as part of the ScoliSMART treatment process are standard billing codes and are widely accepted by most insurance policies. Once your or your child’s case has been accepted into our treatment program through a no cost phone consult with one of our ScoliSMART doctors, we will be able to assist you in estimating your coverage and any out-of-pocket expense.
- All billing codes are standard and widely accepted
- Itemized super bill provided for submission
- Insurance reimbursement directly to patient
- Monthly payment plans available
- Clinics will assist in estimating insurance coverage and ACTUAL out-of-pocket treatment expenses
- Phone consultation required to determine case acceptance and confirm recommendations
- Contact the specific clinic regarding lodging accommodations and corporate discounts
Treatment costs range from $600-$700* per day (10 day BootCamp, 5 day BootCamp, and 2.5** Boost program options) and include all treatment, physical evaluation, x-rays, consults, and standard core rehab equipment.
ScoliSMART Activity Suit (optional) - Additional $1,500* (adolescent or adult)
* Exact treatment fees vary from clinic to clinic. Testing/nutritional products are additional fees.
** 2.5 day Boost Treatment programs costs are pro-rated
Will My Insurance Cover Treatment?
ScoliSMART doctors use standard procedure codes which are widely accepted and reimbursed by insurance companies. Coverage for our program is solely based on your individual policy, deductible and any limitations placed on certain codes or services.
What Are the Benefits of the ScoliSMART Approach?
- Treatment can be done entirely at home discretely
- No limitation or restrictions. Patient can continue all sports/activities.
- Pain free, self-guided, short home rehab sessions
- Halts curve progression and encourages curve reduction
- Increase breathing capacity
- Encourages better posture
The ScoliSMART approach not only stops scoliosis from getting worse it can actually shrink existing spinal curvature, improve physical appearance and breathing, and reduce or eliminate pain improving the overall quality of life for patients with scoliosis.
What Makes the ScoliSMART Approach Different?
The ScoliSMART treatment approach is by far the most comprehensive program available for both adolescent and adult patients with idiopathic scoliosis. We treat the whole condition and not just the curve.
ScoliSMART's Multipronged Approach to Comprehensive Scoliosis Treatment
Our comprehensive approach features targeted clinical lab testing, scoliosis specific core stabilization, and rehab designed for real life, which effectively treats the whole scoliosis condition and not just the curved spine.
How Does the ScoliSMART Activity Suit Differ from Traditional Bracing?
Unlike a scoliosis brace which creates rigid forces against the ribcage and pelvis, the activity suit uses an elastic tension system causing the spinal curvature to untwist while the patient is doing everyday activities.
Are There Any Risks with the ScoliSMART Approach?
There are no inherent risks with the ScoliSMART approach, which is completely non-invasive and pain-free. In fact, waiting to start treatment often results in growth related worsening and increases the risk of more invasive procedures in the future.
Upload Your X-Ray for a ScoliSMART Doctor to Review
It's fast, secure, and HIPAA Compliant