Halt Progression · Reduce Existing Curvature
Reduce Pain · Improve Cosmetic Appearance
Improve Breathing & Function Levels
Mini ScoliSMART BootCamp
For Scoliosis Curvatures 25-39º
For Scoliosis Curvatures 40º or Larger
ScoliSMART BootCamp Highlights
- 5- and 10-day treatment programs designed to help patients with spinal curvature over 25 degrees
- A place to gain control over the scoliosis curvature (emotionally and physically)
- A patient centered and specialized scoliosis exercise approach to scoliosis treatment
- A comprehensive program of exercises for scoliosis that re-trains the muscles and brain to learn how to work together again, without pain or exhaustion
- An innovative and exciting scientifically proven method of structurally changing your scoliosis condition
ScoliSMART™ BootCamp is NOT dangerous or risky, and is available for patients aged five to adults well into their sixties, making it an option that is as effective for teenage scoliosis as it is for seniors.
ScoliSMART™ BootCamp's Goals Are...
- To jumpstart your home scoliosis exercise training routine**
- To set you up for long term success
- To yield permanent measurable results
- To reduce and stabilize your scoliotic curve
Common Questions & Concerns
The ScoliSMART BootCamp Experience
Our moderate intensity exercise based programs are designed to:
- Stop or slow progression
- Reduce and stabilize existing curvature
- Improve function and cosmetic appearance
- Eliminate the need for invasive bracing or surgery
Both programs use a unique process to first unlock the spine by decreasing scoliosis rigidity caused from neurological and soft tissue adaptations, followed by ScoliSMART™ training using patented scoliosis exercise equipment specifically designed to create new muscle memory. ScoliSMART™ BootCamp comes complete with homecare equipment and instructions, timelines, and re-evaluation points.
Thousands of children and adults have been through our ScoliSMART™ BootCamp program achieving lasting scoliosis reduction, cosmetic improvement, and have avoided more invasive scoliosis procedures like bracing and spinal fusion surgery.