Pennsylvania's Top Scoliosis Clinic
Dr. Clayton J. Stitzel
As a leader amongst scoliosis specialists in Pennsylvania, Dr. Stitzel is regarded as one of the foremost experts on scoliosis exercise-based treatments. A native to Pennsylvania, Dr. Clayton J. Stitzel knew from early on that he wanted to serve those with scoliosis in Pennsylvania. To achieve this goal, Dr. Stitzel attended Penn State University where he received his bachelor's degree with a concentration in Kinesiology before attending the Palmer College of Chiropractic where he received a Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine. Dr. Stitzel was inducted into Palmer College's research fraternity where he also received research honors. He is also a national and international lecturer on non-invasive scoliosis treatment and co-developed the scoliosis traction chair.
A better way that focuses on treating the condition itself, and not just the spinal curve.
A better way that produces no side effects or pain for the patient and non-invasively re-trains the brain on how to automatically hold the spine in a straighter position.
A better way to allow a kid to still be a kid — not a condition.
It can be done.
- Bachelor of science, Kinesiology, Penn State University
- Clinical doctorate, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Full member, Chi Rho Theta research society
- Fellow, International Chiropractic Scoliosis Board (ICSB)
- Certified, Scoliosis Activity Suit
- Certified, Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA)
- Author of numerous peer reviewed journal publications
Our Pennsylvania Scoliosis Clinic
Request Information from ScoliSMART® - Pennsylvania
Willow Hill Covered Bridge
Hershey's Chocolate World